This site, excluding photographs, Copyright 2015, 2017, 2018 by Kingman Canyon Railroad Trust, a non-profit 501(c)(3) Organization.
Photographs copyright by individual photographers, except as noted. All images shown are believed to be in the public domain or used with owners permission.
All pictures used on this website are used for educational, research, and/or entertainment purposes by a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
In the event that you have evidences that any particular material appearing in KingmanCanyonRailroad.com is infringing copyright laws, please make an effort to contact us.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly
materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Kingman Canyon Railroad Trust website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
* "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com
Kingman Canyon Railroad Trust does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Kingman Canyon Railroad Trust reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Kingman Canyon Railroad Trust will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.
Online Form To Contact Us
Brief Summary and/or other comments.
NOTE: By submitting this form, you are giving your written consent,
allowing us the right to contact you by telephone
your number is on the National Do Not Call Registry.
To sign this agreement electronically, check the 'Yes, I understand' box below.
Yes, I understand the above.